Innovation remains our key venture and attribute at Grande River Group. By keeping a group of farsighted, open-minded and innovative professionals, we strive to be the change that the world needs to progress further into the future. We want to help you start changing your communities for the better.
Our main target is green infrastructure projects in the following areas:
• Advanced technologies: wind, solar, hydro, waste, biomass and inter-connectors.
• Emerging technologies: tidal, biofuels, energy efficiency, storage, low carbon transport, smart grid, district heating.
• All stages of the project lifecycle: development, construction and operations.
• The capital structure, from debt to equity.
What we offer
• We can act as an intermediary in accessing funding for your projects: start-up funding; bridge financing; debt and asset financing.
• Project delivery and portfolio services: we can support green infrastructure projects through acting as intermediaries and connecting our clients with third parties that have expertise in technical, project delivery and operations management’s services.
Waste and Bio Energy
To help advance renewable energy, we are evaluating countries that use non-renewable energy and are focusing on waste management in Gulf Corporation Council (GCC) countries and other countries experiencing waste management issues.
We plan to offer a host of solutions, starting with small scale digestion plants to large scale energy plants, which will save landfill space by redirecting household waste and producing green energy.
http://granderivergroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/bitcoin.jpg421600Coding creedhttp://granderivergroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Grande-River-Group-Logo.pngCoding creed2018-01-05 19:01:052018-01-05 20:02:08Bitcoin mining consumes more electricity a year than Ireland
http://granderivergroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/solar-panel.jpg405600Coding creedhttp://granderivergroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Grande-River-Group-Logo.pngCoding creed2018-01-05 18:58:592018-01-05 19:02:25Solar Power is the fastest growing energy market