Striving to keep pace with global improvements in national educational systems through the development of government education policy. Trying to embed tech-savvy characteristics in all students by exploiting modern equipment in their learning environments and harnessing contemporary techniques to help them better comprehend concepts, together with advanced technology and green energy initiatives.
Higher Education Consultancy Services
• Advancing excellence in teaching practice
• Recognizing the need for innovative ideas in the classroom and the need to make students of all ages tech savvy in this digital world
• Strategizing every education and training plan for your organisation and division
• Assessment transformation which can advance success rate in students academically and in employment after education
• Facilitating the improvement in existing curriculum and/or designing a new one
• Creating new learning models by co-exploring and co-developing them to fit the institute’s requirement
• Developing new ways to increase student retention and success
• Supporting changes at the institution level through effective leadership and management
How We Work
• We provide personalised consultation through strategising, planning like a businessman and supporting you to implement real change
• Result oriented analysis which will improve performance and the decision-making process through evaluations of the highest detail
• Exploiting leading-edge research to promote educational sector effectiveness through the introduction of fresh ideas, educational briefs, and practical toolskits
• Improving overall education impact and enabling a society-level influence by involving external entities and stakeholders in the educational system
Continual technological change and increasing students’ exposure to this means they are demanding better, changed, and improved education, on many different levels. Students’ have access to information instantly, without any hurdles.
To meet these requirements, educational institutions are shifting to more open access resources and developing methods to exploit these in the digital world with little resources. This affects not only the students but the cyber world greatly as it plays with its infrastructure and integrity, its build-up as well as the usage of the IT resources.
The points to be considered by the leadership are:
• What do we need if we want to support an open access learning environment?
• What skill-set does the organization require? Are we prepared with an appropriately skilled workforce once we’re done with the implementation phase?
• How is the transition from the face-to-face to digital workforce planned, enacted and managed?
• How are the costs of the shift to IT to be manged, now that they are leading in the educational sector?
• Is there a financial benefit?
The first and foremost step to begin an online initiative is to plan the business model and to smooth out the financial costs. A lot is involved in this step which could lead to failure. To avoid all that, we will co-develop your new business plan through:
• Determining the key stakeholders
• Building trust through solid communication channels
• Following a comprehensive process to lead to decisions
• Assessing how ready everyone is for the change
• Analyzing how the project will impact the institution financially
How to build a meritocratic society
Building a meritocratic society is a long process and it’s heavily depend on country’s teaching and learning culture. As an education expert Dr Hawkes believe the right infrastructure, standard 21st century curriculum and teachers training are the first step to build a society based on merit.
http://granderivergroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/grg-innovation-lib.jpg400600Grande River Grouphttp://granderivergroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Grande-River-Group-Logo.pngGrande River Group2018-01-05 18:32:282019-06-13 08:38:28The Role of Libraries Libraries
http://granderivergroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/student-.jpg400600Grande River Grouphttp://granderivergroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Grande-River-Group-Logo.pngGrande River Group2018-01-05 18:27:592019-06-13 08:38:28Developing Innovation for a Knowledge-Based Economy
http://granderivergroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/robot-3010309_1280.jpg400600Grande River Grouphttp://granderivergroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Grande-River-Group-Logo.pngGrande River Group2018-01-05 18:22:152019-06-13 08:38:28Robot Invasion in the Class Room
Please contact us using the
details below. Our friendly
experienced team are on hand